Saturday, April 11, 2009

It was a windy week...I guess that is why if flew by so quickly. We have been really busy planning and planting around the new fountains in the boulevard. I am also responsible to plan the CARTI luncheon at the Country Club and still going to classes two days a week. The biggest problem there is the reading assignments with bad eyes (soon to be repaired).

The spring flowers right outside my windows by my computer desk are awesome! (to use the most frequently used word to explain anything good) jonquils, daisies and dianthesis fill the bed with color and I see the roses reaching out to grab the white fence. How can you not love spring?

Dean died eggs with Jesse, her friend Alexis and Chris on Friday and had a little egg hunt. Before that we satisfied Chris with a crawdad search in the creek. Got them going with chocolate chip pancakes and kept them going with lots of ice cream. No wonder they hate to leave Grandma's house. I know how to spoil them good and proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment