Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Coach

The workshop offered a credentialed coach on the value of blogging with purpose. That sums up the problem with my blogging and, perhaps, my life--discovering its purpose. Isn't that true of everyone? Please tell me that you don't always know who you are and what you stand for!


We learned that if you want something, you have to work for it. I'm not sure I want anything that badly. I kinda like just drifting into things. I have done that all my life in relationships- I think I know a lot of great people; have had great husbands, bosses, friends; no great spiritual leader.


I'm still on the fence about which religion I follow. Today I'm leaning toward a mix of Buddhism, Naturalist, Feminist and Christainity. I think I'll start a new one and blog on it-modified humanity in transition.


Anyway, back to the workshop--very imformative. I think I will be studying her handouts and website. I'm adding a Linda Fulkerson link for your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment