Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After Christmas

"What do we look forward to now?' the child inside asks. Not packing away all this red and green stuff scattered about. Putting away the nativity scene for another year. And there is all that dust hanging out on every surface. The leftover cakes and turkey are about as appealing as a hungover Nick Nolte.

I can play board games with grandson (He is so competitive that he usually wins) or dollhouse with granddaughter. We only have a couple more years before this will be appealing to her.

Anyway I'm going to get my hair styled and look for a sunny attitude in Florida pretty soon.
Winter is such a drag.

I am looking forward to visiting friends in Tulsa Town!

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you at the wedding Freda. Wish I could have had more fun but once the shoes blew, I blew!

    ReplyDelete